I have a long list of restaurants that I want to eat at and it is time to start crossing some of them off the list. I am going to tackle the list of restaurants below with gusto. Some of them I will end up eating at alone, some I will hopefully have at least one person to enjoy the meal with. Regardless, these are coming off the list so I can add more. Send any suggestions about what should go on the list my way.
1. Boulevard - first on the list only because I know it will be one of the first off when my mom and I go there next weekend.
2. A16 - between what I have heard people say about it, the cookbook and watching Appleman cook on Iron Chef this one is high on the list.
3. Old Krakow - I have heard about this from friends that have lived in Poland and friends that like food and I need to eat here. Any entree suggestions are greatly appreciated.
4. The House - Many people have recommended this one.
5. Moss Room - It is so close and the space sounds amazing.
6. Ame - The combination of cooking here has me intrigued
7. Zuni Cafe - Really this one is just a classic
8. Slanted Door - I love Vietnamese food and would like to try it on a higher end.
9. Bar Tartine - Another classic
10. Hard Knox Cafe - Soul food gets me every time
11. 1300 on Fillmore - Jazz, french, soul food. Yum.
12. The Front Porch - Soul food and dominoes every weekday, I don't know why I am waiting.
13. Bakesale Betty - It sounds exactly like a place I would like to own
14. The Alembic Bar - okay more of a bar but the bar menus look tasty and any bourbon list that long has to be worth a trip.
15. The Blue Plate - They serve what is rumored to be a great meatloaf but after looking at the menu I want to try everything.
16. Citizen Cake - I have always been fascinated by Elizabeth Falkner's pastry work
17. One Market - Walked by this so many times and the fish on the menu sounds amazing.
18. Lark Creek Inn - I used to drive by this place when I lived in Marin and it looks inviting.
19. El Tonayense Taco Truck - Yes a taco truck. It is supposedly out of this world Mexican street food.
20. Burma Superstar - Too many people have recommended this for me not to be intrigued.
21. The French Laundry - I don't really need to explain this do I.